Thursday, March 30, 2006

It's finished... the house anyway!

Barring any unforseen problems, the house is now finished. I'm not sure when we'll be completely moved in, hopefully before Easter. I just now have to get my act together and get packed up. We still need the fences installed before we can move the dogs down there, so hopefully they can do that quickly. I finally think I have some good photographs, so I will try to post them later on tonight.

We have added to our farm population - six 3-4 week old pullets - 2 Rhode Island Red, 2 Barred Rock and 2 Araucana. So, we now have eight chickens and nine ducks after adding have four cute ducklings. Another batch of quail hatched on Monday, bringing our total to 18 babies and the two parents. We're busting at the seams with birds right now, but its fun and John loves interacting with them.

Well, that's all for now.

Suze

No comments: